Thursday, July 8, 2010

1 Year Anniversary!!

We can't believe it! We have already been married for a whole year! Seems like just yesterday I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off the day before the wedding, and Adam was trying to assure me everything was going to be perfect for the big day! Adam made this awesome collage of all the things we have been up to the past year! Love you babe!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you guys set up a blog!!! I am going to miss you guys more than you can imagine, but I am so glad you are taking the opportunity to do something so cool. You better post tons! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize I was logged in as faction... this is really mary. :) Ps. your blog background is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way, but it's been 10 years. Megan you were a little girl at my wedding. That's whats crazy! I love the blog and can't wait to follow your adventures in India.

    ReplyDelete