Friday, October 14, 2011

Catch Up!


Its Fall!!!

Wow, I cannot believe it is already half way through October! Where did summer go?
As anyone can see from our blog history, we are not by any means "frequent" bloggers. Nonetheless, here is to a new effort just to post a few pictures every now and then.

So, I participated in graduation at the end of April, and finished up my last two classes in June. Yay for being done with school!

Here was my graduation picture and announcement.

After walking in April and having my graduation party, I got my graduation present from Adam and my Dad and Mom ..........

An awesome new car!!!! I was so excited to finally get my dream car. I have wanted a Honda Element ever since I turned 16, and now I have one. We decided it only made sense to welcome the new car into the family by taking it on a family trip. So Adam, Brooke and I took it to its native homeland. Sunny California!!

The element was engineered to be a surfer's car because you can hang your board out the back, and the entire car is waterproof. It is also quite easy to sweep out the sand because there is no carpet. We have loved our car so far. It has been to california, moab, bear lake, and a few other places. Its perfect for trips because all the seats come off the floor and you can put lots of stuff inside.

Our car in california with a surfboard out the back!

Another picture from our california trip

on our way back from california we stayed in Vegas at the golden nugget. They have a waterslide that goes through a shark tank!

Brooke and I at the Cosmopolitan in Vegas. This is my favorite hotel to walk through. If you haven't been, you have to go. It is part of City Center.


Other than traveling and Adam's summer term classes, we have spent lots of time cheering on our favorite soccer team, REAL Salt Lake!

Crazy coincidence, one of REAL's best players, Will Johnson sits next to Adam in one of his business classes. Adam has enjoyed getting to know Will this semester. (He even gave us one of his jerseys autographed for Alex's birthday)!

We had a great summer, and so far a great fall (we just got back from sunny Florida for a fall break week on the beach!) We are excited and nervous that Adam is getting so close to graduation. It is crazy to think that in less than 6 months we could be living just about anywhere for a new job. We are also excited that the holiday's are just around the corner!

I have found that it is way easier to post several smaller posts rather than one long post, so hopefully I will be adding more soon.

Love,

Adam and Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment